Terms and Conditions
The protection of personal data is important to us, therefore we pay particular attention to protecting the privacy of individuals, as and hereinafter referred to as “data subjects”, who access www.personalasia.ro, in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
Please read the following Policy carefully to understand how information about you hereinafter referred to as “personal data” will be treated. With this Policy we want to inform people who visit www.personalasia.ro about the nature of the personal data we process, the purposes of the processing and the rights of those individuals. The personal data controller is Personal Asia Manpower.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. By providing any personal data through www.personalasia.ro, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of this Data Protection Policy.
BELOW WE HAVE DETAILED ALL THE TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE THEN USE IT:
If you have provided us with your email address, we will use it to send you emails informing you about our services/products, events and projects published periodically on this website.
First and Last Name
If you have provided us with your First and Last Name, we use this data to personalise the emails you receive from us.
If you have provided us with your Telephone Number, we use this information to contact you quickly in case you place orders or participate in our events/projects in order to inform you about the venues of these projects/events or last minute changes in their programme.
If you have provided us with your billing details, we will use these details to issue a tax invoice for the products ordered.
If you have agreed to us collecting your Browser, IP, Device details, we use this data to determine how you use our site, the aim being to make the necessary changes to make it easier for you to find the information you are looking for.
PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Processing is done in a legal, fair and transparent manner,
- The collection will only be for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and the data will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes,
- The collection of data will be adequate, relevant and limited to the information necessary for the purpose of the processing,
- Personal data will be accurate and up-to-date,
- All necessary steps will be taken to ensure that inaccurate data are deleted or corrected without delay,
- Data will be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed,
- Data will be processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or accidental damage, by taking appropriate technical or organisational measures.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THIRD PARTIES, OTHER SITES AND SPONSORS
The www.personalasia.ro website may contain links to other websites whose Personal Data Processing Policies may differ from ours. Accordingly, please be aware of this fact and refer to the privacy policies of the other sites and we assume no responsibility for information submitted to or collected by these third parties, the content of these sites, and therefore cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. We shall not be liable for loss of visitors’ personal data or other damage caused by access to such sites.
AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING – COOKIE
LIFESPAN FOR COOKIES
The cookies we use on the www.personalasia.ro website have a variable lifetime, but this does not exceed 2 (two) years. All cookies are “first – party” i.e. they are not transmitted to other external companies.
We may retain processed data for various periods of time deemed reasonable for the purposes stated in this Policy.
Our marketing messages
If we have your consent, we will send you, by email, marketing messages with the purpose of informing you about our products, our offers, new articles published on this website and useful articles published on other websites.
TARGETING USERS WITH ADVERTISING OFFERS
We run online advertising campaigns to inform you about the products and services we offer and/or the articles published on this website. In this context we use two advertising networks – Facebook and Google/DoubleClick, as well as several techniques for targeting users in the campaigns – based on demographics (gender, age, geographic spread, proximity) or interests – this information is made available to us by the aforementioned networks. Often, our advertisements that you see on other sites are displayed based on information we have about you (for example, when you visit or sign up for a particular event page on our site, you will then be directed on Facebook or Google’s partner network to advertise that course or other ancillary products/services).
THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT IN THE CONTEXT OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Here are your rights in the context of data collection and processing under the GDPR:
- The right to be informed about how your data is collected and used;
- The right to access the data we hold about you;
The right to request rectification of data we hold about you;
- The right to request deletion of data we hold about you;
- The right to object, i.e. to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- The right to request that we stop sending marketing messages to you;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability, i.e. to request that your personal data be sent to you or to another controller;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. If you have any questions about your rights and the extent of your rights, please send us an email by visiting the contact page of our website.
SECURITY OF PROCESSING
HOW TO CONTACT US
If we can provide you with any information about our products and services, or how we collect and use your personal data, please send us an email from the contact page of our website.
UPDATING THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING POLICY
As the content of this Policy may change from time to time by updating the www.personalasia.ro website, you should check this page for any updates. If you do not agree with any changes to the Policy, please stop using www.personalasia.ro.